2012 BISA's Official Appointment by the Lord Mayor

20th March 2012 - BISA Appointment by the Lord Mayor featuring Hani Misbah from Malaysia :D

2012 Brisbane International Student Ambassadors

Tuesday 20th March 2012.

It was the day when 2012 Brisbane International Student Ambassadors looked so cheerful in their national dresses, ready to receive their official certificates from the Lord Mayor.

The ceremony was simple yet so meaningful.

New friendship bonds were established, new stories were exchanged and new cultures were learnt.

New experiences ready to be ventured! :D

Thank you Brisbane~



On a side note,

I went to Starbucks with Jack coz I was happy with the ceremony~ :D

Meet Jack, my Aussie friend who studies Film & TV

Dinner's on me if I'm happy! :D
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZEN Rooms 1 Borneo And An Expected Kundasang Trip

Kenapa Pilih Agoda?

16th April 2019