ZEN Rooms 1 Borneo And An Expected Kundasang Trip

To be honest, all I wanted was a nice hotel with a parking lot and a swimming pool.
Of course, I used Agoda to look for the hotel I wanted.
I found ZEN Rooms 1Borneo.
I'd never heard of it but it's nearby 1Borneo so pretty sure Google Map could find it.
So, yeah, I clicked "Book Now".

We went there early March, as soon as my husband returned home from Kemaman.
Well, after almost 3 months away in the sea.

tengok la tu, daddy balik terus paw new toys (7th March 2019)

Departed from Labuan in the morning and we reached the hotel late in the evening.
Parking was hard to find, and it was a per entry pay (it sucks I know).
So, actually, this ZEN Rooms 1Borneo is located inside Grand Borneo Hotel like the rooms are owned by the hotel..maybe a collaboration project? Idk..but what I know is I get to stay in Grand Borneo for RM104 instead of RM140 if I booked directly at Grand Borneo.
So, yeah, go ZEN Rooms!

The journey from Labuan was kinda tiring so we spent the evening off lazying in the room, watching tv and..celebrating husband's belated birthday!

thanks to the baker who's willing to deliver the cake all the way to the terminal =) yummy!

Oh, yes of course, the cozy room, how does it look like?

tea and coffee sachets were provided, kettle, drinking water, room service menu with affordable price

cozy beds with super cushy pillows!

look how comfy they were :D (after a refreshing pool sesh)

ironing board, iron and hangers were also provided

This hotel is just nearby the 1Borneo shopping mall.
There's a door that's connected to the mall so you don't need to walk outside to get to the mall.
Well, since it was still early, the kids and I went to pool on the third floor.
The water was cold and refreshing but it was too deep for small kids so Irfan was scared to get into the pool. The pool was nice tho. They had a separate pool for adults.

it was kinda deep for small kids, right?

Since the hotel was practically connected to the mall, we just went there to get food, and toys too..Giant had a sale so yup, food, toys, and cute car pillows.

RM18+ for the whole bucket, what a deal!

We had a yummy chicken rice for dinner and slept soundly that night. =)

The next day, I thought we were going to the city centre, malls or the usual place.
So, I dressed the kids with 'baju jalan' lah.
Little that I knew, my husband drove to the unfamiliar route, saying "Jom la pergi Kundasang."

What.

Well, the route up there was kinda like the route to Cameron Highlands but the road was wider, so, it wasn't that scary.
It was noon when we reached the town. The weather was not as cold as I expected.
Of course, a bit chilly but not that cold. We headed to the nearest KFC for lunch.

Why even go to Kundasang if you don't even visit its famous Dairy Farm, right?

a quick photo before it rained

it wasn't a feeding time, so we just looked around

Irfan, looking at the moo moos

drizzles, just look at the skies

but, oh well, we managed to get a good selfie tho Irene wasn't looking

yummy froyo! daddy was still queuing up to buy the fresh milk

just minutes away from raining, had a closer look :3

It started to drizzle, so we had to seek shelter, we ran to the souvenir shop.
The froyo was soaked in rain water so Rayyan threw it away =(
Rain's getting heavier so we went back to the hotel.

dah macam movie Silent Hill

thick fog which my husband kept asking "ada macam Cameron tak?"

We had a rest, walked around 1B for food and slept early.

The third day.
I always wanted to bring the kids to the colourful playgrounds we saw from the road to 1B. Being a good husband and a father, Rayyan drove us here. Yeay!

 nobody's here since it was 10 -ish in the morning

Adik is the leader and Abang follows huhu

Daddy, please help me =D

Since we had nothing else to do, we continued our journey to Menumbok and waited for our 8 p.m. ferry there.
It was a fun holiday we had in a long time and I'm grateful for it.

I am happy indeed.
Thanks husband =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenapa Pilih Agoda?

16th April 2019