16th April 2019

I am at my table.
A fan nearby.
Lazying, I suppose.
A pile of books just sits next to my elbow.
Too lazy to mark them I guess.

My last post was in 2014.
Today is 16th April 2019. That's like what..5 years later?
Haha
I guess life caught me up.
I was just too busy, juggling my life as a mother, a wife..not really a good wife, a working government servant who receives her paycheck once a month, a part-time postgrad student..
Too damn busy to forget that I actually own a blog site.
Damn.
I've forgotten about this really.

So, what happens today?
I was just parked my car after bidding my farewell to my dearest husband.
Yup, I have a husband now. Happily married for like, almost 5 years. Ha!
He's going away for work.
Thus, I'll be alone with the kids for 3 months.
Yup, I too have kids now. Well, regardless the stupid posts I had written about crushes with lots of guys. I found a good husband and there you go, two kids in 2019. :)

Oh well.
Aidilfitri is coming soon and I'm pretty sure husb is not coming home to celebrate it with me and the kids.
So, it will be me, abang and adik.
I'm used to it now.
Don't worry.
I'll be okay.
I just hope that my friends here will invite me to their openhouse.
Coz, ketupat, lemang and rendang, and all those scrumptious dishes and raya cookies..
Man..who'd miss all that, right?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZEN Rooms 1 Borneo And An Expected Kundasang Trip

Kenapa Pilih Agoda?