Sugar.Overdose.God.

I ate a whole bowl of chocolate mousse.
I was on a bus to kL.
..and, I was bored.

Thus, I started tweeting about my crush when I was in high school..
Continuous tweets forming a short story I guess haha.
Well, crush? No..not really..
He was someone that I really looked up to coz he's just so perfect, so smart, so cool..so good looking haha.
Umm..so the tweets went on and on till I realized that..good god Hanni stop it!

He knew I was talking about him so..


I read his blog..
Seems like he's broken..
..but hey, he's always a shining star to me. A perfect one that is.

To you, if you ever read this..and if you need someone to talk to, I'm all ears, Kaede :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZEN Rooms 1 Borneo And An Expected Kundasang Trip

Kenapa Pilih Agoda?

16th April 2019